Thursday, August 25, 2011

Zumba Class

Great class tonight.  It was so hot and sweaty in the firehall.  We did great.  Some nice hooting and hollering in the group tonight.  Thanks girls.

Foot is really aching tonight.  Going to get some meds and off to bed early.  I start my vacation tomorrow and I have so much to do.  My list is growing but at least I won't have to go to work for a whole 10 days.  Love it.  First vacation in 2 years.

Lots of reading and question writing to do too.  Teen tourney will be sneaking up on me soon.  10 books and 30-50 questions per book should take me a while to finish.  Good thing I love reading and writing questions.  Great book list too.

No great motivational speach tonight.  I have lost my groove this week.  Let's hope a vacation gets me all peppy and back on track.

Night.  Till tomorrow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment