Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Week 3 Day 3 of Couch to 5k

Great night for a run and it felt great.  I am definitely a workout in the evening girl.  It is cooler and there aren't as many people driving on the streets.  Everything just clicked tonight and I had lots of stress to get off my chest and this was a perfect way to gret rid of it.  Thanks Chrisy and Trudy for going with me tonight.  Motivation brought on by friends is the best.

Zumba tomorrow night.  I will also be doing a Zumba Fitness presentation on Sunday in the Scenic View from 1:30-2:00 if you are intersted in dancing with me and showing everyone what Zumba is all about.  Great fun for all.

Foot is still a pain but what can you do.  I don't have time to rest it so I guess I will have to deal with the pain.  Didn't get time to call the doctors today to see what the x-ray says so I will try to remember to tomorrow.

Headed to bed.  It is way past my bedtime.  Night Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment