Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 4 Day 2 of Couch to 5k

Hey Friends sorry that I have missed blogging for the last few days.  So much has been going on.  The weekend was filled with craziness with our local Community Fest and then I haven't been feeling great.  I missed Monday and Tuesday's Zumba classes this week.  Glad I am feeling better so I can get back to it tomorrow.  I haven't missed my runs but I probably should have rested instead.  It doesn't help get better fast when you are as stubborn as me and keep running when you should be in bed. 

Monday's run was great until I got back home.  I was the furthest run and walk I have done so far.  It was nice and cool but we got started kind of late so it was very dark by the time we got back.  We took a new route (actually backwards from our normal route) and it was a nice change.

Tonight was my furthest run/walk and with the best time so far.  It was great I just wish I felt better.  We took a completely different route and I think I like this one best.  The darn wind tonight was crazy for the first 1 1/2 miles it was blowing hard right in my face.  It surely made it harder to run the first 8 minutes.  I am up to 16 minutes of running. 

Hard to believe that the first 4 weeks are almost over.  It really has gone quite fast.  Still wishing this darn foot would start feeling better.  The doctor says arthritis.  That is just wonderful.  Not only Plantar facitis but now arthritis also.  Crazy.  That is the only thing that is holding me back when I do things. 

Reading is going great.  Finished Scrawl which had a surprising ending and now on to Enclave.  I am going to have to start writing questions soon but still have one other book to read first.  Hoping we end up with lots of teams this year.  Makes it a lot more interesting.

Well I am off to bed.  Long week so far and it isn't over yet.  I think I have more grant writing tomorrow and getting a list of book to movie title together for the afterschool program. 

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment