Saturday, August 13, 2011

Couch to 5k, Week 2 Day 3

Well we went in the morning for the first time and I didn't like it as much as at night.  The same energy level just wasn't there.  I guess I just like working out later in the day better.  The weather was great today but I just wasn't into it and couldn't make the last 2 runs totaling 3 minutes.  Bummed since it was the first time I couldn't do the whole workout.  Well back to it on Monday which will be more running than last week and I am ready.

Glad I have Christy to keep me motivated and I know she feels the same way.  A friend is always the answer when it comes to getting through a workout and not slacking on your daily routines.  If it hadn't been for the cortisone shot yesterday I think todays run would have went a little better.  Here is to a better week of workouts next week.

I am thinking about adding another kind of workout to my routine.  Need something else for my core.  Pilates or Yoga???  Will fill you in once I decide which way to go.  Both are equally great.

Off to read now.  Oh and I finished I am Number Four by Pitticus Lore and just loved it.  Great read and the sequel comes out in a couple of weeks.  Can't wait to read that one too.

Night Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment