Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'M BACK

Hey Friends,

I know I have been slacking on my blog and other things but I am back.

First I want to say that since I last chatted with you all I have started some new things.  I am now licensed to teach Zumba Toning.  What a wonderful addition to my classes.  Zumba is still a huge part of my weeks especially since the weather is bound to change anytime to a cold north country winter.  We are back up to 3 days a week with one of those being Toning and what a difference it has made to my workout.  Feel the BURN!!!!

Couch to 5k stopped for me but I plan on getting back to it either inside this winter or first thing in the spring.  Jon says he will get me those spike things for the bottom of my shoes so I can continue in the snow but I am afraid of getting hurt.  Guess we will see where the winter takes us first.  Hoping when I do start back up it won't be as difficult as when I started before.  I was so close to my goal but sometimes life happens.

Feet are doing ok.  Waiting on Thyroid tests before I start anything new in the exercise department.  Maybe I will start doing my Pilates again for the winter.  That is an awesome workout and it will help with the strengthening of my core.

The plan for me is to be in great shape for next summer and with 8 months to go I think I can get there.

Find a friend to help you meet your goal and start your fitness program today.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment